Monday, June 30, 2008

Smashing an I pod!?!?!?!?!?

Two weeks ago I went to EFY. It was a great experience! I had a lot of fun! There was a variety show, in which one of the girls in my dorm participated in. She smashed three i pods for her talent. She said that she wasn't proud of the music she put on it, so, she found a shovel in campus, (Amazing, right?) then she got two rocks. She had a boy volunteer, and a girl volunteer, and she killed the I pods!!!! It was cool, but at the same time, I would have just erased the songs. She brought the i pod she smashed over to us, and we saw and felt it. It was boiling hot! I could barely hold it!! I asked her later why she didn't just erase the songs. She said something along the lines of "sometimes you just have to destroy things in order to feel better about it." It was a weird but cool thing to see. As we were walking back to our dorms, she said, "A huge weight was lifted off of me." I really admire her for that.

No comments: