Monday, June 30, 2008


I went to girls camp last week and it was a blast!!! I had so much fun! There were bugs everywhere! In our cabins, it looked like an orphanage! Bunk beds lined both walls. It was interesting! We did have bathrooms and showers in our cabins, so that was nice. Even though no one showered. Not because they didn't work or anything, but because none of the other girls would let us!!! They got mad if you did. They called it the eleventh commandment. "Thou shalt not shower at girls camp." But, whatever. Some of the girls still showered. All of the girls stayed together in one cabin, but five of the sixth years stayed in the lodge because there wasn't enough room. We went on a mile hike to a waterfall on one of the days. It was beautiful, but, at the same time life threatening and tiring!!!! We had to hug the side of a Cliff in order to get down to the waterfall. They told us that if we fell, we would die. Fun right? It was still cool though!!! On the last night of girls camp, a few girls and I, went down to the lodge and watched enchanted. It was cool! Then, when we got back, a girl in my cabin wanted to call her friend and wish him a happy birthday at midnight. I fell asleep before then because I was way too tired! But I heard it was a great success. Girls camp was awesome!!!

No comments: