Monday, June 30, 2008

EFY


When I went to EFY, I had some amazing classes!! I had one taught by Brother David Bowman, who was hilarious! And a couple of other amazing teachers. I also had a boy counselor and a girl counselor. Our company was made up of 8 boys, and two girls. The boy counselors name was Dan. The girl counselor was Paige. They were really great examples to me. The girls in my company tried to pull an all-nighter on the last night of EFY. (I don't know about the boys.) We tried to stay up all night, but it didn't work out so great. Most of the girls fell asleep at around 1:30 A.M. I fell asleep at 2:00 A.M., and the rest of the girls, (I found out the next day) fell asleep at 4:00 A.M. Some may ask, what did you do all night. The answer is, pretty much nothing!!! Some of us texted the boys in our group, one girl was talking to a boy in our group. But other than that, we just pretty much talked, and ate junk food!!! I swear I gained like 5 pounds that night!!! I fell asleep on the floor of the dorm. I sleep in the car on the way home, then took another hour nap when I got home. Then, EFY was over! It was sad to leave, but it was good to get home.

No comments: