Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks Michelle for Everything!!!


Hey!! Sorry I haven't posted a blog in a while. I have just been so busy!!! But, what this blog is about is my cousin, Michelle, and what she did to make a huge impression on my life. The other day, I was remembering that when me and my cousin, Jaycee were young, my cousin, Michelle, would come pick us up, and take us places and would hang out with us. We would go to the gas station, or to her mom's house, and hang out with her, or help her with cleaning or sewing or anything else she wanted help with. She taught us how to use a stick shift, and she would let us shift the car into different gears. She would say, "Shift to 1st. Shift to 2nd" and so on. She also taught us a song, and taught us hand actions to go along with it. (The song was called Tonight I'm Just Me (Lucky 4 you). I have it on my playlist if you want to hear!!) It was really cool. Michelle made a huge impact on my life, and I always thought that it was the coolest thing that my older cousin loved, and cared about me. I don't think Michelle will ever know how much I appreciated her caring. I can only hope that when I am able to drive, I can do the same thing. Michelle is married now, and has 2 beautiful children. Thank you so much Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Kaylee!!You are so sweeet!!! I am now crying. THat meant a lot to me. I had totally forgotten about the song, that brought back good memories. I am glad that you enjoyed our times together, I did too!! I love that you are so willing to help me with all my projects and just hang out. I love you too! Thanks for being the bestest cousin!

Dancing Queen said...

Hey Kaylee, I'm Brooke, Heidi's sister. Your blog is so awesome! Love the music! I have one too if you want to check it out and we totally need to hang out one time. My blog is: thedancingqueenbrooke.blogspot.com. I know long adress but it works :D. Nice to say hi! See ya!